Thursday 2 December 2010

An autumn evening in Marunouchi

I was in Marunouchi, the area between Tokyo Station and the Imperial Palace, last night.  Some other time I will try to cover Marunochi more fully, but last night I just appreciated the autumn hues and the balmy evening.
Outside the international forum, Yurakucho


Outside the international forum

Just a few fallen leaves  - there are armies of workers to sweep them up

Towards the imperial palace

Tokyo Station undergoing restoration / renovation.

Shin Marunouchi Building

Marunouchi

The renovation of the old general post office in front of Tokyo station.

2 comments:

Nakamuras on Saipan said...

So pretty!!! I just can't WAIT till I can see autumn again, and go places, and see things....!!! Great Pictures!!

Cecilia said...

Autumn is so pretty...