Thursday 20 January 2011

3 insignificant oddities

1.  I went to uni today rather cross because I had left my photocopy card with about 3000Y on it (30$) in the photocopy machine outside the graduates lounge yesterday.    The delight of the day was finding it still in the machine... either no one had noticed it, or if they had, they'd decided not to steal it.

2.  I handed in my 5th last assignment of the term today.  I finished it last week.... now that is odd.  I handed in another one a week early on Monday - really odd.  (My undergrad. lecturers would probably have a stroke if they knew..... - a whole term and not a single extension....)  next one nearly done, then 2 to go.....

3. On a less cheery note,  I decided to get a doner kebab from the van parked outside the uni.  I am very partial to doner kebabs and I was hungry.   Hiro has been away most of the week so I have been subsisting on toast & poached eggs with lashing of butter, and Dars chocolate which Hiro bought in bulk because it was on sale (you don't save money on a sale if you weren't going to buy it anyway....)  But I digress.  The doner kebab had cabbage and  tomato sauce (a.k.a ketchup)  eewwwwww.  I should have known that they were cheapskates when there was no beef option there...

No comments: