Monday 15 August 2011

Have you seen this person? subway signs

Don't push in when you're getting on the train


The Have you seen this person? manners series continues on the subway, but when you can't really understand the picture, it probably means it's not effective.  The caption is Don't push in when boarding the train. When I first saw it, before I read the caption,   I assumed it was line up in an orderly fashion  - but couldn't work out if it was a good example, or a bad example.  Penguin number 3 isn't lined up quite as correctly but overall they are quite orderly... I am not sure which person I should have seen...

This came out at the beginning of summer - I guess the penguins are meant to make the Tokyo commuter feel cool and snow like as they  board the over packed trains running on 80% capacity, pressed body to body with sweat beading down their brows....



No comments: