Wednesday 12 June 2013

Roses 4: Roses meet green curtain

On the way from Tokyo station to the Shimane "antenna shop"  - long story - with Hiro's parents. We passed by a building..( I am kicking myself for not remembering what it was...  and I got motion sick trying to find it on google streetview) where they had a green curtain made of roses.  Lovely, just lovely.  I am starting to wonder how much impact the green curtain is having on Tokyo fauna.  I haven't seen any reports about it, considering there is such a large chunk of the population that is bug averse I wonder if there's going to be a backlash .....

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rurousha said...

Now this? This is a green curtain with style!

Cecilia said...

It's lovely isn't it!

Cecilia said...

It's the Pasona building but I can't find it anymore...